Works in principal as employee for the quality belgian newspaper Le Soir in the press area where his portrays are considered.
Aside freelance for corporate, private and non profit associations
Italian Photographer based in Belgium. Naturalist and trekker, his artistic work is dedicated to a particular conception of the landscape wich is a part of some kind of architecture. In parallel, the social and urbanisitic notions is the center parts of his graphical ans pictural approaches .
- October 2014 Schaerbeek ART 1030 – Brussels
- January 2015 Art Truc Troc at BOZAR – Palais des Baux Arts of Brussels
- May 2014 Art Magna Selection at BRENART INTERNATIONAL Gallery Brussels from the ARTISTICA Gallery.
- Sept 2013 – Wolubilis Loan Center of Art – Brussels
- April 2013 – David Loyd Club Brussels via Artistica Gallery.
- Febr 2013 – Art Truc Troc at BOZAR – Palais des Baux Arts of Brussels
- Oct – Nov 2012 Art in Properties – Maison des Vétérinaires at Cureghem – Brussels
- Sept – Oct 2012 Parcours d’artistes de Schaerbeek – Brussels
- July 2012 – Selected for the Alain Godon Trophy – Le Touquet – France
- May 2012 – Parcours d’artistes de Saint-Gilles at Villa du Parc de Forest with Cheptisun.asbl organisation
- May 2012 – ARTISTICA GalLery de Polet Abud Franco, Brussels
- April 2012 – META-TAG with Brussels’Eyes asbl aux Halles Saint-Géry, Brussels
- Jan 2012 – Art Truc Troc at BOZAR – Palais des Baux Arts of Brussels
- Oct 2011
- Frayeman House via Brussels’Eyes asbl and the City of Mouscron
- Forest Parc – natures with Cheptisun asbl
- Sep 2011 Chastres, “Artists Promenade”, invitated by LADRIERE architect.
- Jul.- Augustus 2011 – “Un portrait insolite de Bruxelles” at CONGRÈS heritage station with Philippe Mailleux via Brussels Eyes asbl
- June 2011 – Aspria Brussels with ArtMagna
- Mai 2011 – Accessible Art Fair Brussels
- Nov. Dec. 2010 – Brenart Gallery Brussels with ArtMagna
- Novembre 2010 – Accessible Art Fair Brussels
- Octobre 2009 Mozaik Artistik de Schaerbeek
- 2009 ART TRUC TROC au Palais des Beaux Arts de Brussels
- 2004-2005, touring exhibition with the CBCS (Conseil bruxellois socio-politique asbl) about a covers best of he made for from 1994.
- 1997 Croise-regards Gallery – Brussels, sur un travail intitulé “Début”
- 1996 “The American Cultural Center” with a work from 1994 on wich New-York is a narrative pretext.
- 1994, City Hall of Molenbeek, Brussels