Thanks to the machines. This image speaks to photography, love and evanescence. It comes from Berlin where I made the serie called The Berliner Lap. This picture is not the result of any postproduct manipulation but made with a kind of toy lens on my camera.
- Print : Limited Giclee print on genuine art paper (2 of 30)
- Printing date: 16 October 2014
- Paper-type: baryta fiber based 325 gr pure cotton
- Paper size : A3
- Image size: 35/26cm approx
- On handmade portfolio, acid free with elastic closure, sturdy cover and internal flap.
- With certificate
- Price 245€