10th edition of the Accessible Art Fair
Accessible Art Fair’s mission is to offer a platform for artists and designers and make them accessible to a discerning audience. They offer the opportunity to purchase quality works of art and design and meet the creators behind the work. All works are carefully selected and hand picked by a panel of experts and they guarantee the quality of the art presented.
The Brussels favourite artist-led fair since 2007!
Purchasing a work of art might seem daunting to some.The Accessible Art Fair strives to make this experience as pleasant as possible by removing the barriers between the buyer and the artist.
Date: September 22 to 25, 2016
- Thursday – VIP : 19h-22h
- Friday – Late night opening : 12h-22h
- Saturday : 10h- 21h
- Sunday : 10h-19h
At MJB – Rue des Minimes 21, 1000 Bruxelles
- Train: Gare de Bruxelles Chapelle
- STIB: tram 92-93 “Petit Sablon”, bus 27-98-95 “Grand Sablon”
- Parking Voiture: Interparking Place Poelaert “Sablon-Poelaert”
- Your indulgent servant will be placed at Stand B16